SISU Ester-C 1000 mg
SISU Ester-C helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums. An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Ester-C® is a unique, patented form of calcium ascorbate, which is made when ascorbic acid (regular vitamin C) is buffered with calcium using a water-based process
- The calcium in Ester-C® provides part of your daily calcium requirements
- Ester-C® contains active vitamin C metabolites including L-threonate, which enhance cellular absorption and retention
- Ester-C® is the only form of vitamin C that has been proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system
- Less acidic and easier on the stomach than ascorbic acid
- Enhanced with quercetin, a powerful bioflavonoid and antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine properties
- Ester-C® has a clinically-proven, higher bioavailability and retention rate than other forms of vitamin C
- High-potency tablets for people wishing to supply their needs with fewer pills
- Easy-to-swallow, coated tablets
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Medicinal: Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate*)...1,000 mg, Calcium (calcium ascorbate*)...125 mg *from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate, Citrus bioflavonoids...200 mg from the fruit and peel of orange, lemon, grapefruit, and mandarin orange, and from the fruit of lime, Acerola (Malpighia glabra, fruit)...25 mg, 4:1 extract, QCE 100 mg, Rose hip (Rosa canina, fruit)...25 mg, Rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, fruit)...25 mg
- Non-Medicinal: calcium phosphate dibasic, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate (vegetable), maltodextrin.
- Coating: hypromellose, vegetable glycerin, purified water.
*Please Note: Product now includes citrus.