HEAL + CO. Super Mushroom Complex
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of the products are carefully chosen to meet values of efficacy, purity and potency. Super Mushroom Complex harnesses the benefits of five powerful medicinal mushrooms.
- ULTRA-PURE MUSHROOM EXTRACTS: High-potency 4:1 mushroom extracts sourced from the fruiting bodies of fungi to ensure maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- FIVE POWERFUL MUSHROOMS: Benefit from the power of Chaga, Lion’s Mane, Turkey Tail, Reishi and Cordyceps all in one capsule.
- IMMUNITY, ENERGY, STRESS RESISTANCE + MORE: Source of antioxidants and fungal polysaccharides providing immune health support. Used traditionally as an adaptogen to increase energy and resistance to stress.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Recommended Dosage: (Adults) Take 2 capsules twice daily.
Recommended Use: Source of antioxidants. Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties. Used in Herbal Medicine to support the immune system and as an adaptogen to increase energy and resistance to stress.
Medicinal ingredients (per 1 capsule):
Chaga Extract (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg)
Lion’s Mane Extract (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg), Turkey Tail Extract (Trametes versicolor, fruiting body) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg), Reishi Extract (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg), Cordyceps Extract (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, fruiting body) – 100 mg (4:1, QCE* 400 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Silica, Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose.
*Quantity Crude Equivalent
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking blood thinners.
Known adverse reactions: Diuretic effect may occur. Stop use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.