Zero Waste Laundry Detergent Strips, wild lavender
Did you know that close to 1 billion plastic laundry detergent jugs are discarded in the United States annually? Only 30% is actually recycled and the remaining 70% ends up in landfills, waterways and clogs the oceans. We’ve come up with a simple, zero waste solution to avoid these large plastic jugs altogether!!
Our eco-friendly, plant-based laundry strip contains ultra-concentrated, hypoallergenic, and effective cleaning power, packed into a tiny, pre-measured strip of detergent! Simply toss in your laundry and wash. The strong cleaning formula uses plant enzymes to trap and and dislodge dirt from clothing. Works in all types of washing machines, including high-efficiency (HE).
Packaging is entirely plastic-free, each box provides up to 48 loads. Free of starch, chemicals, dyes, parabens, and phosphates—suitable for intimates and baby clothing. Gentle enough for those with sensitive skin
Clean, green, cost-effective and convenient!
- Free of parabens, chlorine, phosphates and added dyes
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and readily biodegradable
- Vegan: no animal-based ingredients or testing on animals by us or our ingredient suppliers
- Zero-waste compostable packaging
- No measuring, no mess
- Dissolves completely in hot or cold water
- Suitable for top load & HE laundry machines
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate (plant-based biodegradable surfactant)
- Fatty Alcohol Polyglycol Ether (biodegradable emulsifier)
- PVA - (polyvinyl alcohol) biodegradable supporting matrix
- Deionized Water
- Plant Enzymes
How to use:
1 strip = 1 load of laundry (3 kg)
2 strips = larger or heavier loads
3 strips = extra large loads (bedding and towels)
Also great for hand washing!