Badger Tattoo Balm 56g
Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
- 100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
Directions: For best results, apply liberally to clean, dry skin and rub in gently. Use daily as a moisturizer for new and existing tattoos, or on any parched skin.
Ingredients: *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *†Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.
*=Certified Organic †=25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil