Flora Hawthorn 60 Veggie Capsules
- Used in Herbal Medicine to Help Maintain and Support Cardiovascular Health in Adults
- Extract Manufactured at World Class European Facilities
- Guaranteed Standardized Extract Potency
- Extract Contains Hawthorn Leaf and Flower: Higher Flavonoid Content and the Focus of Most Research
- Each Capsule Contains the Equivalent of 520 mg of Hawthorn Flower and Leaf
- Non GMO
Make heart health a daily priority with Flora Hawthorn. Extract of the leaf and flower from this shrub has a long history of use as a heart tonic, used to help maintain and support cardiovascular health in adults. In fact, over the years it has come to be known as one of the premiere herbs for cardiovascular health. Flora’s Hawthorn is manufactured at world-class European facilities, and contains 520 mg of hawthorn leaf and flower, a combination lauded for its higher flavonoid content, and the focus of most research.
Hawthorn extract (Crataegus laevigata) (4.5:1) (Equivalent to 0.52 g hawthorn flower and leaf) 116 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin and hypromellose.