Flora Lutein 30 Veggie Capsules
- Helps to support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to improve macular pigment optical density
- Uses clinically proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein
- Combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye protective effects
- Safe and side effect free
- Made with a unique, patented purification process
- Has been used in more clinical trials than any other lutein
- Protects the macula of the eyes from free radical damage
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Improves skin moisture content, lipid content and elasticity
- Protects against damage from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light and environmental pollution
- Clinically proven
- Non GMO
Concerned about your eye health? Just one capsule of the antioxidant lutein, taken daily, can help protect your eyesight and maintain overall eye health. Lutein is clinically proven to reduce the risk of developing cataracts and helps to maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration associated with sunlight damage, as well as helping to improve macular pigment optical density. Flora Lutein uses clinically-proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein, made in a unique, patented purification process, then combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye protective effects. Plus, it helps to protect the eyes against both blue light and oxidative damage, and it’s safe and free of side effects.
Marigold flower (Tagetes erecta) . . . 360 mg
(Providing 18 mg Lutein and 1.1 mg of Zeaxanthin)
Bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (100:1) 10 mg
(Equivalent to 1000 mg dried bilberry fruit, providing not less than 2.5 mg Anthocyanidins)
Carrot powder and hypromellose (vegetarian capsules)