Flora Women's Care Probiotic
Flora Women's Care probiotic is designed to address the specific needs of a woman's body and includes 8 strains of beneficial bacteria including a high level of Lactobacillus species. Research shows that bacteria migrate out of the body from the colon: by vitrue of proximity, they re-colonize in the vagina.
Lactobacillus strains are prolific producers of lactic acid, which helps to keep the PH level of the vagina slightly acidic, making it more difficult for yeast and other unwanted bacteria to thirve.
- Shelf-stable, no refrigeration required, available in convenient blister packs
- Minimum of 75 billion/25 billion total viable cells
- at time of manufacture/expiry
- Formulated specifi cally to support intestinal health of women
- Supports digestive and immune health
- Supports vaginal and urinary health
- Formula uses all human adapted strains
- Bile and gastric acid resistant so no enteric coating required
- Full spectrum of probiotics for large and small intestine
- In vitro testing of each strain’s ability to colonize human vaginal cells and for antimicrobial activity against pathogenic bacteria
- Guaranteed minimum potency at manufacture and expiry
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily, with or just prior to meals. Take this product at least 2-3 hours before or after taking any antibiotics.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119, Lactobacillus paracasei HA-196, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-500, Bifidobacterium longum susp. Longum HA-135, Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122, Bifidobacterium bifidum HA-132, Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, magnesium stearate, potato starch,
hypromellose, skim milk, sucrose, trypticase-soy broth and yeast extract.
Caution: Discontinue use and consult a health care practioner if symptoms of digestive upset occur and/or persist beyond 3 days. Consult a health care practioner prior to use if you have fever, vomitimg, bloody- diarrhea or severe abdonimal pain. Do not use if you have an immune compromised condition.