HEAL + CO. 8 Mushroom Immunity Chocolate
HEAL + CO.’s mission is to help people benefit from the healing powers of nature’s most potent plants. All of these products are carefully chosen to meet values of efficacy, purity and potency. 8 Mushroom Immunity Tincture combines 8 powerful mushroom extracts that are renowned for their antioxidant, immune and adaptogenic effects.
- ULTRA-PURE DUAL EXTRACTS: High-potency dual extract blend of 8 of the most sought-after medicinal mushrooms.
- EIGHT POWERFUL MUSHROOMS: Benefit from the power of Chaga, Turkey Tail, Reishi, Shiitake, Cordyceps, Maitake, Lion’s Mane, Himematsutake all in one blend.
- IMMUNITY, ENERGY, STRESS RESISTANCE + MORE: Source of antioxidants and fungal polysaccharides providing immune health support. Used traditionally as an adaptogen to increase energy and resistance to stress.
- EASY TO TAKE: Delicious chocolate flavour that tastes great on its own or mixed into beverages.
- PURITY: Vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and free from all major allergens.
- TRUSTED: All HEAL + CO. products are manufactured in state-of-the-art, Health Canada compliant, GMP certified facilities in Canada. All products are rigorously tested for heavy metals and contaminants.
Recommended Dosage: (Adults) One 1 ml dropper 1-2 times per day. Place directly under tongue or add to a beverage of your choice.
Recommended Use: Source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus, fruiting body) – 40 mg*
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Shiitake (Lentinula edodes, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Cordyceps (Ophiocordyceps sinensis, stroma) – 30 mg*
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus, fruiting body) – 30 mg*
Himematsutake (Agaricus blazei, mycelia) – 0.12 ml (1:4, QCE** 30 mg)
Non-medicinal ingredients: Fulvic acid, xylitol, flavour, purified water, glycerin, ethanol.
**Quantity Crude Equivalent
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking blood thinners. Known adverse reactions: Stop use if hypersensitivity or allergy occurs.