Heritage Store Diatomaceous Earth 16 oz Powder
Diatomaceous Earth Food Grade Heritage Store 16oz
Food-grade Diatomaceous has many uses and benefits regardless of where you want to use this product. Diatomaceous Earth is one of those products that has benefits for both people and pets including as a flea prevention medication and a household cleaning product.
Heritage Store – Edgar Cayce. Ingredients: Pure 100% food Grade Diatomaceous Earth
Diatomaceous Earth is so popular and beneficial because it’s a naturally-occurring element found in nature.
- Food-grade version of Diatomaceous Earth has a lot of health uses and has started to become a popular trend as a dietary supplement.
- Some of the health benefits of food-grade Diatomaceous Earth include promoting healthy skin and nails, encouraging hair growth, and improving overall bone health.
- It’s also said to help clear out the digestive tract and also aid in healthier digestion. The body also gets a small amount of trace minerals which is important for your internal organs.
- This product also helps improve heart health by lowering cholesterol levels.
- Natural desiccant for your healthy home
- Neutralize odor in refrigerator, closet, shoes, garbage cans
- Provide a physical barrier to windowsills and doorways
- Diatomaceous Earth has a ton of household uses and it’s really beneficial to use it as an odor neutralizer. You can sprinkle a small amount in the bottom of your garbage cans to help eliminate odors. It helps eliminate foot odors as well that might be hidden in your shoes. Just take an old sock and put some Diatomaceous Earth in the sock and place it inside the stinky shoes. You can leave it there until you want to wear your shoes again.
- Leave a small open container of Diatomaceous Earth in your refrigerator to eliminate nasty odors from there just as you would baking soda. You can replace the small batch once a week to maintain the freshness.
- Diatomaceous Earth also can be used as a household cleaner and can be used on a variety of household items.
- You can use this product to get out carpet stains by sprinkling the product over the stain and then letting it sit for at least two hours. After two hours you can vacuum up the powder and the stains will have been removed. Cleaning sinks, faucets, and tubs is also possible with this product.
- The same cleaning method works for spills in your garage as well, including oil spills. You will need to let the Diatomaceous Earth sit on the oil spill for 24-hours or so before you scrape up the product from the floor.
- Diatomaceous Earth also works as a face mask and cleaner and it works as an exfoliate. Just mix some of the powder with water until it forms a paste. Rub the paste on your face using a circular motion and let it soak into your skin for about two minutes. You can then rinse it off with warm water and you will have noticeably smoother and cleaner skin.
For productive gardening soil
- Houseplants, bringing outside plants inside
- Organic gardens – prize tomatoes, potato bugs/roly poly
Healthy pet care
- Animal feed free of caking
- Diatomaceous Earth can kill a lot of different bugs and insects including slugs, worms, mites, and beetles. Spiders and many other small insects can also be killed.
- Diatomaceous Earth is also a great product for killing fleas both in your home and on your pets.