Natural Factors ECHINAMIDE® Panax Ginseng 100mg 60 Softgels
PANAX GINSENG 100 MG
- Helps support cognitive function and/or reduce mental fatigue (in cases of mental stress)
- Enhances physical performance (in cases of physical stress)
- Helps promote healthy blood sugar control
- May have positive effects on the immune system
- Useful for hormonal balance and adrenal support
Panax ginseng, also known as Chinese or red ginseng, is an adaptogen that helps combat the mental and physical effects of stress. It also acts as a tonic, increasing overall energy and stamina. Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer is made to a strict standard that guarantees a minimum 10% ginsenosides.
Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer (Ginseng radix) is named after the botanist and explorer C.A. Meyer. It is the most ancient and recognized species of ginseng. It is the primary species used in scientific studies to explore ginseng's properties.
Extensive clinical studies over the past 20 years show that this ginseng has two main effects. As an adaptogenic, it enhances the body's non-specific response to external stress. It also improves physical and mental performance.