New Chapter Bone Strength Take Care
The truth is, the calcium in most supplements comes from limestone – rocks. Bone Strength Take Care is dramatically different. It’s plant-based, whole-food calcium, sourced from the pristine coast of Iceland. Ask yourself: Do you want your calcium to come from rocks or whole food?
Complete Bone Strength Complex
Because calcium alone isn’t enough, Bone Strength Take Care also provides key whole-food complexed nutrients like Vitamin D3, which helps in the absorption of calcium, and Vitamin K, which helps in the maintenance of bones.
May Reduce Risk of Osteoporosis
Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. So get your calcium the whole-food way with Bone Strength Take Care.
- NON GMO Project Verified
- Cal/Mag, Vitamin D3, and Natural K2 Complex
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis when combined with sufficient Vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise
Serving size 1 Tablet
Amount per 1 Tablet
- Lithothamnion corallioides (Red marine algae) (whole plant) [Calcium 256.66 mg; Magnesium 19.33 mg; Silicon 0.7 mg; Vanadium 4.3 mcg] 850 mg
- Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7) 15 mcg
- Vitamin K1† (Phytomenadione) 11.67 mcg
- Vitamin D3† (Cholecalciferol) [333.33 IU] 8.33 mcg
Non-medicinal ingredients: Organic milled soy, organic Saccharomyces cerevisiae, organic maltodextrin, organic gum acacia, organic alfalfa powder, organic barley grass, maltodextrin, hypromellose, silica and sunflower oil.
Contains: Soy, wheat and barley.
Contains gluten at less than 20 ppm.
Cautions and warnings: Avoid using two hours prior to or until four hours after taking other medications. Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners. Do not use this product if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients. Discontinue use and contact a healthcare practitioner if you experience an allergic reaction. Contraindications: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.