Omega7 Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules
Omega 7 SBA24 capsules contain sea buckthorn oil extracted from both the berry pulp and seeds in a 5:1 ratio. It’s a unique standardised oil containing all omega fatty acids in a balanced ratio. It is also rich in antioxidants and plant sterols, which are important for human well-being.
- Dry eyes: for the symptoms of burning and redness of eyes, as part of the aging process, certain medical conditions, increased use of computer screens and contact lenses. Great help after laser surgery of eyes.
- Dry mouth: Dry mouth can be a result of certain medication (thyroid, anticholinergic, etc.)
- Sjogren's syndrome: a chronic autoimmune disease causing mucosal tissue dryness
- Urogenital tract: vaginal dryness, epithelial integrity of vaginal mucosa, urinary tract infections, bladder problems
- Digestive tract: gastritis, colitis, ulcers, diverticulitis, etc.
- Respiratory tract: irritating, persisting coughs
- Dry skin: eczema, dermatitis, irritated skin from radiotherapy. The liquid can also be used topically on the skin.
- Skin elasticity: to maintain smooth, young looking skin
- Essential fatty acids + Vitamins: vegetarian source of Vitamin A, E, Omega 3, -6, -7 and -9 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
Recommended Usage: For a specific mucosal problem, like dry eyes or intimate dryness, the recommendation is to start with 4 capsules (=2 grams of oil) a day; two in the morning and two in the evening with meals. This is to feel the effect and balance the fatty acids in your body. After 2-4 weeks or when you feel the effect, it's possible to go down to two capsules per day to keep up the moisturized feeling in the mucosa and skin. Suitable also for vegans and vegetarians
Ingredients: Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Oil 5:1 Extract 500 mg, Omega 3 Fatty Acids – 65 mg, Omega 6 Fatty Acids – 85 mg, Omega 7 Fatty Acids – 150 mg, Omega 9 Fatty Acids – 90 mg, Vitamin E (3 IU) 2 mg ATE, Beta-Carotene 0.4 mg