SISU ALA (Alpha Lipoic Acid)
AAlpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant derived from coconut oil that helps control the effects of oxidation, which can lead to nerve damage.
- Fat and water soluble antioxidant
- ALA empowers “used” antioxidants with the power to work again
- Helpful in conditions that are worsened by oxidation, such as diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps combat free radical damage
- The same type of ALA (racemic mixture) used in the human research
- High-potency, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsule
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
Medicinal: (per capsule) Alpha lipoic acid...300 mg
Non-medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule shell: hypromellose.
Adult dosage: Take 2 capsules daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.