SISU Women's Folic Acid 1mg
SISU Folic Acid helps prevent neural tube defects when taken prior to becoming pregnant and during early pregnancy. It also helps to produce red blood cells and maintain good health.
- 1 mg (1,000 mcg) of pure folic acid, the maximum permitted in a supplement
- Folic acid is vital to a healthy pregnancy and reduces the risk of Spina bifida and cleft palate
- Folic acid in combination with vitamins B6 and B12 comprise the “powerhouse trio” of B-complex vitamins for reducing homocysteine levels
- Adequate levels of folic acid are linked to reduced rates of cancers of the colon, breast, pancreas, cervix, and leukemia
- Folic acid in combination with zinc may help improve male fertility
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-absorbing capsules
- Convenient dose of 1 capsule per day
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
- NPN approved
- Medicinal: (per capsule) Folate (Folic acid)...1 mg
- Non-Medicinal: microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
- Capsule Shell: gelatin